Most commercial insurance plans are accepted, including:
- Highmark BC/BS
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare/Optum
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Payment Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Cancellation Policy If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Contact Questions? Please contact me for further information
Advantages of Self Pay
• Convenience: Finding a therapist will be easier, as some people have trouble finding a therapist through their insurance. • Privacy: Once you file a claim, that information is available to all involved in processing your claim. If the claim is in network and your coverage allows a specific number of visits, your therapist will have to discuss your case with insurance employees in order to negotiate additional sessions. This means revealing progress updates.
•Control: Your insurance company cannot tell you how long you can stay in therapy or what your treatment should entail. Those decisions remain to be made mutually between you and your therapist.
Please contact us to discuss our Self Pay Rates in more detail.